Well, after 18 hours the mural is finished.
There is one problem-the gold oxydated
and turned aqua in places. I am going to wait till the morning to see how bad it is. If it does not get any worse, I think I will keep it. It is an interesting finish. I just wonder if I can duplicate it. To the left of the tree branch is where the door will be. There is a diaginal line going up the middle-it is where the stairs are going to be. On the right, there is a big open space-that is where a side board and mirror is going to be. On the far left, I am going to put small Chinese letters-I have to find them first.
Now, I am going to start wiring the Big house and start putting it together. It has been a year and I am ready to start. My living room is full of boxes full of furniture for the house. It will be great to get it electrified and ready to finish.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Well, the new year has begun and it is back to the Big House. I have decided to paint a mural on material to put on the walls in the living room-oriental. I want to try using the Cir-kit on/off switch. I am going to do a practice run to see if I can get it to work. The flooring for the living room buckled in places-that does not make me very happy. I will have to fix it before I put it down. Everything has a catch and has to be fixed. I hope to paint the first wall this weekend and I will post it when it is finished.