Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What happened at the SAM workshop

Well, I got to tell you all this was the best mini time I have had in a long time. I finally finished the 100 cats I was making to donate. The workshop was in Tomball-the drivers there are not very nice. We were making a half scale Christmas room. I was not fond of the fabric provided and found the greatest material today. The scale was a little big, so I shrunk it down and printed it on white material. I am going to spend all day working on it. If anyone is looking for a great hobby-dollhouse miniatures are it. There are several scales to choose from and there is no skill of any kind needed. I know in my last post I had a black box featured-well, it is on hold yet again. I have to make some faux bamboo quarter round-something else to do today. Well, I hope everyone has a great day.
Kate >^..^<

No comments: