This is the completed "tape-under-the-hinge" step. Then I put the two doors on top of the dh and reached my hand inside to push the tape, with the hinge sanwiched between the tape and the door, on to the door on each side. Then we drilled holes and screwed in the screws. Thank goodness we only put on screw on the top left and two screws on the bottom left, cause the fronts parted at the bottom.
Ta Da-the front is on. It only took three of us. Now we have to put the roof on and the dormers and the shingles. Hubby and I are going to bring the dh into the library to work on the dormers and the shingles. There is no other empty spaces in our house. Oh, I forgot the bay that covers the big hole in the left front door-that project is next-sorry for the memory lapse-then it is off to the library. I can not wait to start putting the furniture in the dh and getting my family room clean.
Thanks for reading my blog. Kate