Friday, March 20, 2009

Up is the Phoenix from the Ashes

I can not believe it, but I have redone the left side mural-my husband thinks it is better than the original (I just love him so much). I made compensation for the top and bottom molding-which i did not do in the first mural. Now all I have to do is put the gold leaf on, make the cardboard backing and put the sucker on the dividing wall. I am so happy-I feel the world is off my shoulder. I must stop a moment and say a kind word about Natasha Richardson-a great loss. I think about her all the time and realize, when it is your time, it is your time.
Thanks for looking,
Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great Kate. I also think it is better than the first one. I cant wait to see it finished on the wall.

Kates Cats said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much. I will post pictures tomorrow. I am really excited about the light. I will put the chest infront of the mural with the light. Can't wait.

Jo Raines said...

Very nice! so glad you could redo with such wonderful results.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds