Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Taking Forever

 The bedroom wallpaper is finally finished.  Now I have to put the reed ceiling up next.  I am a little tired of all the details-but this to shall pass........................................The center stair hall ceiling needs to be reglued.  I finally got glue to do the job, so that is next.




This is the baby room.  The templates are in place, so I can put up the wallpaper.  I have hit a snaffoo for the light fixtures.  I love the chandelier, but the wall sconces suck.  Gloria Lund did the chandelier and I am trying to talk her into doing sconces. I have to stop and think-my head hurts.  The wall to the left popped a little loose and I have got to reglue it---It NEVER ENDS.  This is the room with the great carpet I previously posted about.
Take care, Kate

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate, I love all your detail,haven't been doing much. Had surgery done on my hand and it's killing me not to be able to work on it. You inspire me to get going,I was just sitting here looking at trying to see if I can do any, then I got up and looked at your Blog, I have to find something.I love your rooms and can't wait to see them done.
Betty

Kates Cats said...

Oh my, I hope your hand gets well soon. I have made a list in my head of things to do. Slowly, but surely I am getting things done. My biggest hurdle are the sconces. I'll have to cook it in the pot a while. Don't think of big things to do-think of little things to do. I wish you the best.
Kate

Rosamargarita said...

Buen trabajo!
me encanta...
Un abrazo

Anonymous said...

Lookin good, kiddo!

Nancy

Mo said...

I know what you mean! For every thing you finish, ten more things pop up to take its place. It's looking great! Can't wait to see the next steps.

Kates Cats said...

Rosa,
I am so glad you are following my blog. Thanks for the compiment.
Adios,
Kate